beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Ram M Mishra <rammi...@in.ibm.com>
Subject RE: drt - Playback FAILED for test( FormatTags )
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:15:20 GMT
same to you.

"Ias" <iasandcb@hotmail.com>
09/17/2004 02:51 PM
Please respond to "Beehive Developers"

        To:     "'Beehive Developers'" <beehive-dev@incubator.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: drt - Playback FAILED for test( FormatTags )

> Rotan--
>
>   The failure of the FormatTags on a non-US locale should't
> keep you from developing with NetUI in Beehive.

It shouldn't, but seeing failure from "ant drt" on NetUI everytime due to
locale problem doesn't seem pleasant, I think. Is there any feasible way
figure this situation out? For example, if it's really hard to go
straight,
disabling those test cases in case of non-US locale may help (either
automatically or manually).

Thanks,

Ias