beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Rotan Hanrahan" <Rotan.Hanra...@MobileAware.com>
Subject RE: drt - Playback FAILED for test( FormatTags )
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 09:58:05 GMT
I agree. Seeing the "errors" is unpleasant, particularly when you know that emigrating to another
country will fix the problem :)

A modified build process that avoids such tests would make the errors go away, but that's
just fixing something by hiding it.

I'm not familiar enough with that region of the code to offer a fix, but someone must be.
So we'll just keep mentioning it until the right person comes along.

---Rotan

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Ias [mailto:iasandcb@hotmail.com]
	Sent: Fri 17/09/2004 10:21
	To: 'Beehive Developers'
	Subject: RE: drt - Playback FAILED for test( FormatTags )

	> Rotan--
	>
	>   The failure of the FormatTags on a non-US locale should't
	> keep you from developing with NetUI in Beehive.

	It shouldn't, but seeing failure from "ant drt" on NetUI everytime due to
	locale problem doesn't seem pleasant, I think. Is there any feasible way to
	figure this situation out? For example, if it's really hard to go straight,
	disabling those test cases in case of non-US locale may help (either
	automatically or manually).

	Thanks,

	Ias