beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Heather Stephens" <heath...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Stuck on building... plz correct wiki for developers
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 18:12:09 GMT
Just click the user preferences link in the upper right corner, fill out
the form and click create profile.  You should be good to go.

-----Original Message-----
From: wolfgang127us@yahoo.co.jp [mailto:wolfgang127us@yahoo.co.jp]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 10:53 AM
To: Beehive Developers
Subject: Re: Stuck on building... plz correct wiki for developers

Thanks for your real quick response, Heather.

I've just joined this mailing list to contribute someday later but
I don't know much about Beehive ( I know its concept but source codes ),

so thinkin 'bout taking a good care of the wiki to be familiar with it.

How can I get the rights to update the wiki ?
Do I have to be a commiter first ?

Thank you.

wolfgang