beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Heather Stephens" <heath...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Stuck on building... plz correct wiki for developers
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 17:32:47 GMT
I'll take that.  Thanks for letting us know Wolfgang.

-----Original Message-----
From: wolfgang127us@yahoo.co.jp [mailto:wolfgang127us@yahoo.co.jp]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 10:34 AM
To: beehive-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Stuck on building... plz correct wiki for developers

Hi there,

Although I just tried building Beehive from svn by following the
wiki(http://wiki.apache.org/beehive/For_20Beehive_20Developers)
for developers, I couldn't make it.
Cuz the wiki states "Beehive requires b51 of the JDK".

I was wondering around and finally found a mail from Rich saying "it
requires b59
or greater."

Could someone correct the wiki ???
The following newcomers will probably be stuck on building as well.
I know a new JDK build comes up often and sick-and-tired of updating the
wiki,
but plz states at least Beehive requires the latest JDK build or
something...

Thanks in advance.

wolfgang