beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Merz" <mm...@bea.com>
Subject RE: endpoint interface
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 17:15:59 GMT
Hi Wolfgang,

You're right, there is a bunch of warnings that we'll need to get rid
of. I am trying to find out how to do that as part of the switch from
reflection/byte-code processing to apt. Stay tuned...

Cheers,

-michael

-----Original Message-----
From: wolfgang127us@yahoo.co.jp [mailto:wolfgang127us@yahoo.co.jp]
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 6:00 PM
To: Beehive Developers
Subject: Re: endpoint interface

Hi Michael,

> If we registered for javax.jws.* as you suggested, we'd be called
> several times for the same file from different scopes, which we
> currently don't want.

The reason why I registered "javax.jws.*" is that I was getting the
following
warnings and it was so annoying when I registered only
"javax.jws.WebService"
as a supportedAnnotationTypes.

warning: Annotation types without processors: [javax.jws.WebMethod,
javax.jws.WebResult, javax.jws.WebParam, javax.jws.Oneway]
1 warning
warning: Annotation types without processors: [javax.jws.WebMethod,
javax.jws.Oneway, javax.jws.WebParam, javax.jws.WebResult]
1 warning
[...]

Thank you for letting me know.

wolfgang.