beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Merz" <mm...@bea.com>
Subject RE: JSR 181 spec pd
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:07:34 GMT
Toshi,

I'm not sure if the changes are that little. I have noticed quite a few
refactorings compared to version 0.7 "Early review draft specification"
from April 24, 2004, which I believe was the version that was last
available on the JCP Web site.

The changes included things like:
- @DocumentWrapper has been dropped
- @SOAPBinding is now only allowed on TYPE
- @SOAPBinding doesn't specify "DEFAULT" for Use or Style any longer
- etc. (I don't have a complete list)

Cheers,

-michael

-----Original Message-----
From: kimuratsy@nttdata.co.jp [mailto:kimuratsy@nttdata.co.jp]
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 7:21 PM
To: beehive-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: JSR 181 spec pd

Hi Ias,

  It might mean there is no change to note...  :-)

  AFAIK, the spec lead of JSR-181 had changed a few weeks ago.  Then,
the current spec lead said to me, "The spec hasn't changed in the last
several months. Thus our team want to go to the final stage."

  However, the public draft has some of changes from the early draft.
You may have a diff with ; [Tools] - [Compare] - [Two Documents] menu
on your Acrobat reader. If you'd like to know the detail, [Text only]
type of comparison might work fine for you.

Thanks,

---
 Toshi (Toshiyuki KIMURA)