beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Ken Tam" <ken...@bea.com>
Subject RE: How can I assist.
Date Sat, 11 Sep 2004 08:18:22 GMT
William, Ben, everyone else who has expressed interest in helping out --
we've not forgotten you :)  On the controls and web services side we're
working on a few things that will help us coordinate community
involvement in development 1) putting together a set of work items / "to
do's" that we'll enter into Jira, 2) more docs and samples so that
there's more of a "skeleton" that joins the various parts of Beehive
together..

thanks!