beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@bea.com>
Subject Re: [proposal]: update XMLBeans JAR
Date Sun, 26 Sep 2004 15:11:15 GMT

   Thanks all for the support here.  Unfortunately, I ran into a little
snag.  <g>

   While DRTs pass fine, the new apache-xbean.jar fails about 8 NetUI
BVTs.  I've filed a JIRA bug with XMLBeans to track the issue:

   http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/XMLBEANS-64

Once this is resolved, we'll take the load.

   Let me know if you've got questions.

Thanks!

Eddie