beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@bea.com>
Subject Re: drt - Playback FAILED for test( FormatTags )
Date Sat, 18 Sep 2004 14:52:51 GMT
All--

  I've fixed the FormatTags test so that it should run in non-US locales.

  There are two BVT failures that will occur with non-US locales:

CtFormatDateNullBinding
DateConverter

These will need to be looked at, but the DRTs should pass for you now.
If they don't, let me know.

  The tests were run in an NL/BE locale.

Eddie