beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@bea.com>
Subject Re: Looking for source directories
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 07:46:27 GMT
Wolfgang--

  Yes, of course -- apologies having misread.  <g>

  The build should have copied "junit.jar" into $ANT_HOME/lib as per
line 26 of $BEEHIVE_HOME/build.xml.  The "bootstrap" target should take
care of these initializations.  This could also explain a potential
problem with running Tomcat.  This build step also ensures that the
"manager" role is defined in the Tomcat install, which is needed in
order for the Tomcat Ant tasks to successfully deploy / undeploy a
webapp to the running server.

Eddie