beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@bea.com>
Subject Re: Looking for source directories
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 00:22:55 GMT
Wolfgang--

  Hey, glad you're getting up and running.

  One thing that's curious is the need to have the "junit.jar" in the
shell's classpath -- this shouldn't be necessary.  Why did you need to
add it?  What are your JDK and Ant versions?

  When you say "tomcat is stuck", how far do the tests get?  For help
getting going with the NetUI tests, you might start here:

        http://wiki.apache.org/beehive/NetUI/Testing

which describes how the test infrastructure starts / stops Tomcat and
give some hints at how to diagnose trouble.

  Hope that helps!

Eddie