beehive-dev mailing list archives

From <kimura...@nttdata.co.jp>
Subject RE: JSR 181 spec pd
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2004 09:12:14 GMT
Hi Michael and Ias,

  Thank you for the update. It'll be useful information.

  Now, I have uploaded a PDF to the following site as a
temporal content of two-file comparison (i.e. ED vs PD);
<http://ws.apache.org/‾toshi/JSR181-Diff(EDtoPD).pdf>
Please note that it's an unofficial document.

The paper says as follows:

  [Summary]
    1459 words differ
    2845 words added
    1937 words deleted
      16 words are rearranged

I hope this helps some of you.

Thanks,

Toshi (Toshiyuki KIMURA)

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Merz [mailto:mmerz@bea.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 1:08 AM
To: Beehive Developers
Subject: RE: JSR 181 spec pd

Toshi,

I'm not sure if the changes are that little. I have noticed quite a few
refactorings compared to version 0.7 "Early review draft specification"
from April 24, 2004, which I believe was the version that was last
available on the JCP Web site.

The changes included things like:
- @DocumentWrapper has been dropped
- @SOAPBinding is now only allowed on TYPE