beehive-dev mailing list archives

From wolfgang12...@yahoo.co.jp
Subject Re: endpoint interface
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 01:00:17 GMT
Hi Michael,

> If we registered for javax.jws.* as you suggested, we'd be called
> several times for the same file from different scopes, which we
> currently don't want.

The reason why I registered "javax.jws.*" is that I was getting the following
warnings and it was so annoying when I registered only "javax.jws.WebService"
as a supportedAnnotationTypes.

warning: Annotation types without processors: [javax.jws.WebMethod, javax.jws.WebResult, javax.jws.WebParam,
javax.jws.Oneway]
1 warning
warning: Annotation types without processors: [javax.jws.WebMethod, javax.jws.Oneway, javax.jws.WebParam,
javax.jws.WebResult]
1 warning
[...]

Thank you for letting me know.

wolfgang.