beehive-dev mailing list archives

From wolfgang12...@yahoo.co.jp
Subject Re: endpoint interface
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:37:00 GMT
Hi Jonathan and Michael.

I've attached 3 files ( a patch file (wsm_diff.txt), WsmServiceEndpointInterfaceGenerator.java
and TypeMirrorUtil.java )

> If no endpointInterface is specified, things behave as they were and the
> rest of the annotations will be loaded from the implemetation as usual.

At the end of page 35 of JSR-181 states
"If the JSR-181 service implementation bean does not reference a service endpoint
interface through the @WebService.endpointInterface annotation, the JSR-181 processor
is required to generate the interface from the annotations on the implementation bean."

So my implementation of WsmAnnotationProcessor.java will generate a service endpoint interface

(actual java source file) and read annotations from the service implementation bean.
Doesn't need to generate an actual java source file (java interface) ?

> if someone puts
> @WebService(endpointInterface = "WebServiceInterface.java") we try to
> load the source

It can load annotations from the source specified by the @WebService.endpointInterface.
However, It currently allows only the full path of the source file.

> if a class name is used we try to find a matching
> source file and if that fails, just load the class and use reflection to
> create the object model.

It can load the class and use reflection to create the object model but cannot
find a matching source file.
Implementing the functionality of finding a matching source file is actually easy , but
at least I gotta know the base directory where the search started from and how deep
the search is allowed to dig into.
Otherwise, It's gonna take a long time to find out the search succeeded or actually failed.
So I left the part.

I will refactor WsmAnnotationProcessor.java to take those options ( the base directory ,
depth of directory the search is allowed to dig into ) later.

Thanks in advance.

wolfgang
ps)
why is the attachments from BEA guys allowed, but me (yahoo.co.jp mail) ?

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/mixed (inline, 7-Bit, 0 bytes)
View raw message