beehive-dev mailing list archives

From wolfgang12...@yahoo.co.jp
Subject Re: endpoint interface
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:34:44 GMT
Hi Jonathan,

Thank you very much for your comment.

>  if someone puts
> @WebService(endpointInterface = "WebServiceInterface.java") we try to
> load the source and if a class name is used we try to find a matching
> source file and if that fails, just load the class and use reflection to
> create the object model.  I have no idea if this is the right solution
> but it would allow us to be more flexible if we find out what value this
> annotation is really looking for.

alright, I got it.
The part of reading the source file specified by endpoint interface and
load annotations from it is already done.
The rest I gotta implement is to load annotations from the class file.

> I haven't looked over the code you sent but will try to do that later
> today.

no, you don't have to see it. The code needs to be cleaned up and refactored
and has already been changed lots.  :)
I'm gonna send you the latest one after I implement loading annotations from
class files. Please be patient till then.

Thanks in advance.

wolfgang