beehive-dev mailing list archives

From wolfgang12...@yahoo.co.jp
Subject Re: Looking for source directories
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2004 20:00:12 GMT
Hi there,

I've tried building Beehive with eclipse 3.1-M1 on Win2K.

The directory setting is almost same as Ias's.

# source directories
   wsm/src/api
   wsm/src/runtime

# required libraries
   wsm/lib/xmltypes.jar
   JAVA_HOME/lib/tools.jar,
   external/junit/junit.jar
   external/xmlbeans/apache-xbean.jar

And add junit.jar in ANT's classpath. (Not eclipse's classpath)
( window -> Preferences -> Runtime under Ant tree ->
  add BEEHIVE_HOME/external/junit/junit.jar in Global Entries in Classpath tab)
Otherwise, you will fail in the junit ant task.

With the settings above,
ant bootstrap -> successful
ant clean -> successful
ant build -> successful
ant deploy -> successful
ant wsm.drt -> successful
ant controls.drt -> Tomcat is stuck
ant netui.drt -> Tomcat is stuck

In the both controls.drt and netui.drt target, right after having started,
Tomcat was stuck... I don't know why.
I guess those settings are okay, but there's something between eclipse and
tomcat. I couldn't figure it out.

Thanks in advance.

wolfgang