beehive-dev mailing list archives

From wolfgang12...@yahoo.co.jp
Subject Re: How can I assist.
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 09:16:53 GMT
Hi Ken,

> We welcome involvement at every level :)  If you tell us a bit about
> your background and what parts of Beehive you're particularly interested
> in, we might be able to provide some suggestions as to areas of
> contribution.

I'm not the one who originally sent this subject, but got a question.
What parts of Beehive still remain to be implemented ?
Although I've read through the web and docs, the milestone or what kinda
functions at least have to be implemented looks blurry to me...
Is there a listing of them ?

Here is a brief introduction of myself.
I've been developing java for around 8 yrs. In the recent yrs, I've been
mainly doing the web stuff (struts, sometimes ejb and network).
And currently working on implemetation of SSL-VPN in C/C++.
I gotta admit that I'm fairly new to open source so I'm worried that
I will disturb you guys...  anyways, I do my best.
My interests are in Controls using annotation and stuff relating to struts.

Thanks in advance.

wolfgang.