beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Jurado, Benjamin - BLS CTR" <Jurado.Benja...@bls.gov>
Subject RE: How can I assist.
Date Sat, 11 Sep 2004 22:55:25 GMT
K-
I interested in the controls and jsp tags....
Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Tam [mailto:kentam@bea.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2004 4:18 AM
To: Beehive Developers
Subject: RE: How can I assist.

William, Ben, everyone else who has expressed interest in helping out --
we've not forgotten you :)  On the controls and web services side we're
working on a few things that will help us coordinate community involvement
in development 1) putting together a set of work items / "to do's" that
we'll enter into Jira, 2) more docs and samples so that there's more of a
"skeleton" that joins the various parts of Beehive together..

thanks!