beam-user mailing list archives

From Kelsey RIDER <kelsey.ri...@ineat-conseil.fr>
Subject setCoder() with ParDo.MultiOutput
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2018 07:39:05 GMT
When using a ParDo transform that produces a single output, I can call setCoder() on the resulting
PCollection.

However, if the ParDo creates a PCollectionTuple (due to withOutputTags()), there is no way
(that I've found) to set the Coder(s) for the resulting output. My pipeline then throws an
exception because it needs a Coder for the output types.

Would it make sense to have a method on PCollectionTuple.setCoder(TupleTag tag, Coder coder)
so that different coders can be set for the different types of output?
Suite ? l'?volution des dispositifs de r?glementation du travail, si vous recevez ce mail
avant 7h00, en soir?e, durant le week-end ou vos cong?s merci, sauf cas d'urgence exceptionnelle,
de ne pas le traiter ni d'y r?pondre imm?diatement.