beam-user mailing list archives

From Aniruddh Sharma <asharma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File IO - Customer Encrypted keys
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2018 20:05:54 GMT
Thanks Lukasz for revert.
a) Have a further question. I may not be understanding it right. If I embed
this logic in ParDo then won't logic be in a way that it limits file read
to only one file as directly writing in ParDo  or will it still be a
parallel operation .If it is parallel operation then please elaborate more.

b) Is it possible to extend TextIO or AvroIO to decrypt keys (customer
supplied) , if yes then request to elaborate how to do it.

Thanks
Aniruddh

Thanks
Aniruddh