beam-user mailing list archives

From Griselda Cuevas <g...@google.com>
Subject Re: [Call for items] Beam June Newsletter
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2018 23:47:23 GMT
Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder to add items to the June Newsletter, the idea behind it is
to summarize community efforts in the project to get others identify
similar actions, opportunities to collaborate and ask questions. Folks in
the mailing list have found these newsletters useful in the past, so let's
keep the tradition going :)

I'll extend the deadline until 6/7 11:59 p.m. PST. If you have questions
let me know.

Thanks!