beam-user mailing list archives

From Eric Fang <ef...@stack.care>
Subject Update doc on custom source and sink
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2017 22:52:18 GMT
Is there a more up to date documentation for implementing custom source and
sink? The one I found so dar is from google dataflow:
https://cloud.google.com/dataflow/model/custom-io. Is this still a good
reference? I found one more is python related on the Beam official page.

Thanks
Eric
--

Eric Fang

Stack Labs  |  10054 Pasadena Ave, Cupertino, CA 95014

This electronic mail transmission may contain private, confidential and
privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient.
review, dissemination, distribution, archiving, or copying of this
communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you received this communication in error,
please reply to this message immediately and delete the original message
and the associated reply.