beam-user mailing list archives

From Griselda Cuevas <g...@google.com>
Subject [Call for Speakers] Apache Beam Meetup @ San Francisco, CA on Oct. 24th
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2017 19:25:37 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm reaching out because I'm organizing a Meetup in San Francisco
California on October 24th. and I'm looking for speakers. This is the
agenda:

*Talk 1: Apache Beam Overview*
*Talk 2: Exactly one processing with Dataflow*

We will have 30 min for each talk + 15 min of Q&A, the event will be hosted
at Google San Francisco and will be promote on the San Francisco Cloud
Mafia Meetup group.

*Request: If you're interested in giving any of these two talks, reply to
this message and we can arrange details.* The date is a bit flexible in
case someone is interested but can't make the date.

Thanks!