beam-user mailing list archives

From Will Walters <wwalt...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Quickstart Issue
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2017 23:03:27 GMT
After adding more dependencies to the compilation, as in the second link you provided, seems
to have solved the problem.
Thanks for the help!

 On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 2:14 PM, Flavio Fiszman <flaviocf@google.com> wrote:

 Hi Will, did you find out what the issue was?If you did, would you mind sharing it so we
have some knowledge of common issues in the user list?If not, here are a couple of related
questions that may be of help:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44497662/apache-beamunable-to-find-registrar-for-hdfshttps://stackoverflow.com/
questions/26958865/no- filesystem-for-scheme-hdfs/ 28135140#28135140
Thanks!