beam-user mailing list archives

From Claire Yuan <clairey...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Question regarding on how to run Beam locally
Date Tue, 23 May 2017 21:56:11 GMT
To who may concern,   I am trying to run the Apache Beam with Java SDK on my computer. I
already cloned the codes from github and was trying to run the example in "TfIdf". When I
opened in IntelliJ and tried right click on it to run the main() in TfIdf, it says : Error:
Could not find or load main class org.apache.beam.examples.complete.TfIdfAlso when I tried
using the command I found in quickstart and run it in the folder containing src codes for
examples: mvn compile exec:java -Dexec.mainClass=org.apache.beam.examples.TfIdf \
     -Dexec.args="--runner=FlinkRunner --inputFile=pom.xml --output=counts" -Pflink-runnerIt
stuck on the terminal. I am wondering if anyone could help in how to run program locally in
Ubuntu.
Sincerely, a user