beam-user mailing list archives

From Tom Pollard <tpoll...@flashpoint-intel.com>
Subject IO's for image processing
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2017 20:06:42 GMT
I have a large collection of images on GCS and was interested in trying to use Dataflow/BEAM
to run analyses on these.  It looks like the existing IOs are all oriented towards textual
data or structured data, and that there's no IO that makes the metadata on GCS storage objects
available to a BEAM pipeline.  Is that the case, or am I missing something?

Tom Pollard
Senior Software Engineer
FLASHPOINT
e: 	tpollard@flashpoint-intel.com <mailto:joshd@flashpoint-intel.com>
w:	www.flashpoint-intel.com <http://www.flashpoint-intel.com/>

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s) and
may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
addressee, or have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete
it from your system and do not copy, distribute, disclose, or act upon any part of this email
or its attachments.