beam-user mailing list archives

From Antony Mayi <antonym...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cannot provide coder
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2017 15:28:42 GMT
to answer myself:
I should have said I am creating the PCollection<Data> using Create.of which apparently
leads to this getDefaultCoder() implementation: CoderRegistry.getDefaultCoder(T exampleValue) which
doesn't try inspecting the annotation (as opposed CoderRegistry.getDefaultCoder(Class<T>
clazz) ). So I guess I have to explicitly use the create.of().withCoder().
antony.