beam-user mailing list archives

From Kenneth Knowles <...@google.com>
Subject Re: Setting synchronized processing time triggers
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2017 05:07:51 GMT
Moving this discussion to dev@ and user@ to BCC since I also doubt that
this should be user-facing. Feel free to restore it if you want.

The way it could really even be meaningful would be following a DoFn that
used timers in pretty advanced ways. I can't really come up with a real
example. It is public only due to Java visibility constraints to
appropriate map the trigger to an executable state machine. Work currently
in PR will remove those constraints, then we can make it package-private
again.

Kenn