beam-user mailing list archives

From Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Beam is a Top-Level project
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 11:09:56 GMT
Today, the Apache Software Foundation announced that Apache Beam has
successfully graduated from incubation, becoming a new Top Level Project at
the foundation and signifying that its “community and products have been
well-governed under the foundation’s meritocratic process and principles”.

Learn more:

https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the-apache-software-foundation-announces

    https://beam.apache.org/blog/2017/01/10/beam-graduates.html

Going forward, we will continue to extend the core abstractions to distill
additional complex data processing patterns into intuitive APIs, and, at
the same time, enhance the ability to interconnect additional
storage/messaging systems and execution engines. We are excited to push
forward the state of the art in distributed data processing.

In addition, we have published our first non-incubating release, version
0.4.0. Try it out for additional features and increased stability.

Davor