beam-user mailing list archives

From Melissa Pashniak <meliss...@google.com>
Subject Re: Re: TextIO.Read.named have removed?
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 19:56:55 GMT
Thanks for the heads up. This is a good reminder of the need to go through
and recheck correctness of all code snippets in the guide.
I've created a new JIRA issue to track this (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-1013)

I'm working on some IO content right now, so I'll get this snippet
corrected as part of that.

On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 8:36 PM, Frances Perry <fjp@google.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the report!
>
> +Melissa for FYI, as she's working on revamping the programming guide
> right now (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-193)

confirming all