beam-user mailing list archives

From Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FlinkRunner] Exception "Insufficient number of network buffers" thrown from time to time.
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 14:22:41 GMT
The number of network buffers is a parameter one sometimes need to
configure in Flink.

For Flink's own API, you can explicitly create a
LocalStreamExecutionEnvironment from a configuration and use that one for
the execution.

For the FlinkRunner in Beam, it would make sense to be able to pass an
ExecutionEnvironment object to use for the program execution.
Then the fix would be to create a LocalStreamExecutionEnvironment from a
config and pass that to the Flink Runner.