Looks like a duplicate of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-10025.

> 1. Did this issue come up during earlier releases?

Yes, this affected the 2.21 and 2.22 releases. tl;dr it was a newly added test, so it most likely does not represent a regression.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 8:54 PM Valentyn Tymofieiev <valentyn@google.com> wrote:
There are some test failures on the release branch that need to be addressed.

I may need help with a Samza ValidatesRunner failure [1]. It has been failing since at least June 24 [2].

1. Did this issue come up during earlier releases?
2. Do we know why this suite is not visible in Beam metrics dashboard[3]? If it was, it would have been easier to see when it started failing.

Can Samza runner maintainers please advise?

Thank you.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-10424
[2] https://ci-beam.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Java_ValidatesRunner_Samza/