beam-dev mailing list archives

From David Sabater Dinter <davidsaba...@google.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2020 12:14:49 GMT
Congratulations Aizhamal!

wrote:

> [...]
Knowles

Beam PMC in
Nurmamat

Beam's

PMC

Engineer

--

David Sabater

Google Cloud | EMEA Practice Lead for Streaming Analytics solutions

davidsabater@google.com

Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
<https://maps.google.com/?q=76+Buckingham+Palace+Road,+London+SW1W+9TQ&entry=gmail&source=g>

Tel +44 (0)7826 532190

This email may be confidential and privileged. If you received this
communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please
erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it has gone
to the wrong person.

The above terms reflect a potential business arrangement, are provided
solely as a basis for further discussion, and are not intended to be and do
not constitute a legally binding obligation. No legally binding obligations
will be created, implied, or inferred until an agreement in final form is
executed in writing by all parties involved.

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W
9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902