beam-dev mailing list archives

From Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 2.18.0, release candidate #1
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2020 00:47:00 GMT
Sorry about the messiness.
The links at the bottom should be correct though.

I intentionally did not replace MAVEN_VERSION because I didn't know how to
get it (I didn't execute mvn for the release).
As for JDK_VERSION, do we still need that? (If so, what about Python
versions, such as the ones used for testing?)
javac -version on my machine is 1.8.0_181-google-v7