beam-dev mailing list archives

From Elliotte Rusty Harold <elh...@ibiblio.org>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Beam Summit 2020 Dates & locations
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2019 15:08:29 GMT
The U.S. sadly is not a reliable destination for international
conferences these days. Almost every conference I go to, big and
small, has at least one speaker, sometimes more, who can't get into
the country. Canada seems worth considering. Vancouver, Montreal, and
Toronto are all convenient.

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 2:17 PM Griselda Cuevas <gris@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Beam Community!
>
> I'd like to kick off a thread to discuss potential dates and venues for the 2020 Beam
Summits.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold
elharo@ibiblio.org