Hi Dev's

We have a big data processing framework named Twister2, and wanted to know if there is any way we could leverage the I/O Transforms that are built into Apache Beam externally. That is rather than using it in a Beam pipeline just use them as data sources in our project. Just wanted to check with the dev's if such an approach has been done by anyone before, so we could get some pointers on how this could be done. Any pointers in the right direction would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Pulasthi

--
Pulasthi S. Wickramasinghe