beam-dev mailing list archives

From Pulasthi Supun Wickramasinghe <pulasthi...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Beam Built-in I/O Transforms with an external framework.
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2019 20:52:13 GMT
Hi Dev's

We have a big data processing framework named Twister2, and wanted to know
if there is any way we could leverage the I/O Transforms that are built
into Apache Beam externally. That is rather than using it in a Beam
pipeline just use them as data sources in our project. Just wanted to check
with the dev's if such an approach has been done by anyone before, so we
could get some pointers on how this could be done. Any pointers in the
right direction would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Pulasthi

--
Pulasthi S. Wickramasinghe