beam-dev mailing list archives

From Kenneth Knowles <k...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jenkins failures / dependency downloads / gradle caching
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2019 03:07:48 GMT
The PR that is causing me the most trouble is
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/9071. But each merge to 2.7.1 took a
long time, and many of them I eventually just had to get a gradle build
scan not through Jenkins. I am not starting to think it is actually
something to do with this PR. It fails in a number of different ways but
always fails.