beam-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Wegner <sweg...@google.com>
Subject Re: Filtered Pre-commit triggering is BACK!
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2018 16:25:06 GMT
GitHub triggering continues to be delayed intermittently. I've filed a JIRA
to track: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-4692. JB, can you link
any ticket you have with INFRA for those that are affected to keep track?

Robin, I looked at your PR#5787 which ran all pre-commits instead of just
Java. I suspect it's because your PR has merge commits for upstream/master
[1] which bring in non-Java changes. The include paths for Java are defined
here [2] and here [3], and the logic is implemented in the Jenkins ghprb
plugin [4].

Reuven, from your open pull requests I think you are referring to PR#5545
[5]. I can see that tests eventually re-ran [6] after about an 11 min delay.

[1] https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/5787/commits
[2]
https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/627d4eed7db7d6072c0b98762c94ea2472d530dc/.test-infra/jenkins/job_PreCommit_Java.groovy#L25

[3]
https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/627d4eed7db7d6072c0b98762c94ea2472d530dc/.test-infra/jenkins/PrecommitJobBuilder.groovy#L62

[4]
https://github.com/jenkinsci/ghprb-plugin/blob/c943b3038b98f73b183b527d6ae3da7d58667e6e/src/main/java/org/jenkinsci/plugins/ghprb/GhprbPullRequest.java#L458

[5] https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/5545#issuecomment-401215439
[6] https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PreCommit_Java_Commit/124/

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 7:25 PM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>
wrote:

> It failed again. I'm pinging infra a new time.
>
> Sorry about that.
>
> Regards
> JB
> Le 29 juin 2018, à 08:52, Reuven Lax <relax@google.com> a écrit:
>>
>> "retest this please" also seems to not be working right now.
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 5:49 PM Reuven Lax < relax@google.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I've pushed changes that definitely affect code, and seen no tests at
>>> all being triggered. I also wonder if something isn't working quite right
>>> with this filtering.

Beam

Go SDK, you'll no