beam-dev mailing list archives

From Reuven Lax <re...@google.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Preparing 2.5.0 release next week
Date Tue, 01 May 2018 04:51:35 GMT
I think it makes sense to have someone who hadn't done the Gradle migration
to run the release. However would it make sense for someone who did work on
the migration to partner with you JB? There may be issues that are simply
due to things that were not documented well. In that case the partner can
quickly help resolve, and can then be the one who makes sure that the
documentation is updated.

Reuven