beam-dev mailing list archives

From Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com>
Subject Re: I want to allow a user-specified QuerySplitter for DatastoreIO
Date Thu, 03 May 2018 20:07:18 GMT
I also like the idea of doing the splitting when the pipeline is running
and not during pipeline construction. This works a lot better with things
like templates.

Do you know what Maven package contains com.google.rpc classes and what is
the transitive dependency tree of the package?

If those dependencies are already exposed (or not complex) then adding
com.google.rpc to the API surface whitelist will be a non-issue.