beam-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Preparing 2.5.0 release next week
Date Tue, 01 May 2018 04:36:13 GMT
Hi Scott,

Thanks for the update. The Gradle build crashed on my machine (not related to
Gradle). I launched a new one.

I'm volunteer to cut the release: I think I know Gradle decently, and even if I
didn't work on the gradle "migration" during the last two weeks, I think it's
actually better: I have an "external" view on the latest changes.

Thoughts ?

Regards
JB

--