beam-dev mailing list archives

From Kenneth Knowles <...@google.com>
Subject Re: Python postcommit and precommit
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2018 18:10:45 GMT
Was this resolved off list? I think it makes sense to have a
dependency-driven build tool as the entry point to these processes. So in
our case, Gradle. If setting it up in Gradle/Groovy is a pain, having it
shell out seems fine as an implementation detail, but you need to set up
inputs/outputs of the Gradle tasks properly.

Kenn