beam-dev mailing list archives

From Etienne Chauchot <echauc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUCEMENT] New Foundation members!
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2018 09:05:23 GMT
Congrats
Le mardi 03 avril 2018 à 10:41 +0200, Kostas Kloudas a écrit :
> Congratulations to everyone!
>
> > On Apr 2, 2018, at 9:14 PM, Kenneth Knowles <klk@google.com> wrote:
> >
> > Congratulations!
> >
> > On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 11:44 AM Alan Myrvold <amyrvold@google.com> wrote:
> > > Congratulations!

three newly elected members of the Apache Software
during the most recent Members' Meeting.

evolution, and progress. They were
for their significant impact to the Foundation

of the Foundation. They can vote for the Board,
in any PMC-private discussions, and contribute to

number of Foundation members. The new members
Manni-Bucau and myself in this role.)