beam-dev mailing list archives

From Etienne Chauchot <echauc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Beam 2.1.0 release next week ?
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 15:42:57 GMT
Besides, there are some minor fixes/enhancements that lack in spark

For info, bellow are the ones raised by nexmark test suite:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-2499

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-2112

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-2409

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-1035