beam-commits mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com>
Subject Re: Build failed in Jenkins: beam_PostCommit_Java_MavenInstall #2250
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2016 18:47:47 GMT
Fixed in 732411a

On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 10:44 AM, Apache Jenkins Server <
jenkins@builds.apache.org> wrote:

> See <https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Java_
> MavenInstall/2250/changes>
>
> Changes:
>
> [lcwik] Update ValueProvider.java
>
> ------------------------------------------
> [...truncated 2446 lines...]
> 2016-12-29T18:43:37.884 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/jacoco/org.jacoco.agent/0.7.5.201505241946/org.
> jacoco.agent-0.7.5.201505241946.pom (3 KB at 94.0 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:37.888 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/jacoco/org.jacoco.core/0.7.5.201505241946/org.
> jacoco.core-0.7.5.201505241946.pom
> 2016-12-29T18:43:37.916 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/jacoco/org.jacoco.core/0.7.5.201505241946/org.
> jacoco.core-0.7.5.201505241946.pom (2 KB at 42.7 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:37.921 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/ow2/asm/asm-debug-all/5.0.1/asm-debug-all-5.0.1.pom
> 2016-12-29T18:43:37.951 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/ow2/asm/asm-debug-all/5.0.1/asm-debug-all-5.0.1.pom (2 KB at
> 64.6 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:37.953 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/ow2/asm/asm-parent/5.0.1/asm-parent-5.0.1.pom
> 2016-12-29T18:43:37.989 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/ow2/asm/asm-parent/5.0.1/asm-parent-5.0.1.pom (6 KB at 149.1
> KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:37.994 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/jacoco/org.jacoco.report/0.7.5.201505241946/org.
> jacoco.report-0.7.5.201505241946.pom
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.027 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/jacoco/org.jacoco.report/0.7.5.201505241946/org.
> jacoco.report-0.7.5.201505241946.pom (2 KB at 40.2 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.074 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/junit/junit/4.8.2/junit-4.8.2.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.077 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-core/1.1.2/doxia-core-1.1.2.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.099 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/xerces/xercesImpl/2.8.1/xercesImpl-2.8.1.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.110 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/commons-httpclient/commons-httpclient/3.1/
> commons-httpclient-3.1.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.121 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/commons-codec/commons-codec/1.2/commons-codec-1.2.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.155 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/commons-codec/commons-codec/1.2/commons-codec-1.2.jar (30 KB at
> 652.9 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.155 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-site-renderer/1.1.2/
> doxia-site-renderer-1.1.2.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.171 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-core/1.1.2/doxia-core-1.1.2.jar (155
> KB at 1500.9 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.171 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-decoration-model/1.1.2/
> doxia-decoration-model-1.1.2.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.173 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/junit/junit/4.8.2/junit-4.8.2.jar (232 KB at 2069.5 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.174 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-module-xhtml/1.1.2/
> doxia-module-xhtml-1.1.2.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.186 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-site-renderer/1.1.2/
> doxia-site-renderer-1.1.2.jar (50 KB at 746.4 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.187 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-module-fml/1.1.2/doxia-
> module-fml-1.1.2.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.204 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-decoration-model/1.1.2/
> doxia-decoration-model-1.1.2.jar (52 KB at 608.1 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.204 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/commons-collections/commons-collections/3.2/
> commons-collections-3.2.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.204 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/commons-httpclient/commons-httpclient/3.1/
> commons-httpclient-3.1.jar (298 KB at 2757.9 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.204 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/jacoco/org.jacoco.agent/0.7.5.201505241946/org.
> jacoco.agent-0.7.5.201505241946-runtime.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.206 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-module-xhtml/1.1.2/
> doxia-module-xhtml-1.1.2.jar (15 KB at 170.4 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.206 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/jacoco/org.jacoco.core/0.7.5.201505241946/org.
> jacoco.core-0.7.5.201505241946.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.219 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-module-fml/1.1.2/doxia-
> module-fml-1.1.2.jar (37 KB at 368.9 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.219 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/ow2/asm/asm-debug-all/5.0.1/asm-debug-all-5.0.1.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.252 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/jacoco/org.jacoco.core/0.7.5.201505241946/org.
> jacoco.core-0.7.5.201505241946.jar (131 KB at 987.6 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.252 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/jacoco/org.jacoco.report/0.7.5.201505241946/org.
> jacoco.report-0.7.5.201505241946.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.265 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/jacoco/org.jacoco.agent/0.7.5.201505241946/org.
> jacoco.agent-0.7.5.201505241946-runtime.jar (282 KB at 1941.9 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.296 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/jacoco/org.jacoco.report/0.7.5.201505241946/org.
> jacoco.report-0.7.5.201505241946.jar (137 KB at 778.0 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.308 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/ow2/asm/asm-debug-all/5.0.1/asm-debug-all-5.0.1.jar (372 KB at
> 1975.4 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.323 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/commons-collections/commons-collections/3.2/
> commons-collections-3.2.jar (558 KB at 2748.1 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.337 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/xerces/xercesImpl/2.8.1/xercesImpl-2.8.1.jar (1185 KB at 4503.9
> KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.616 [INFO] argLine set to -javaagent:<https://builds.
> apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Java_MavenInstall/
> ws/.repository/org/jacoco/org.jacoco.agent/0.7.5.
> 201505241946/org.jacoco.agent-0.7.5.201505241946-runtime.
> jar=destfile=/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/beam_
> PostCommit_Java_MavenInstall/sdks/java/core/target/jacoco.
> exec,excludes=**/AutoValue_*.class,dumponexit=true,output=file>
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.779 [INFO]
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.779 [INFO] --- avro-maven-plugin:1.8.1:schema
> (schemas) @ beam-sdks-java-core ---
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.806 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/avro/avro-compiler/1.8.1/avro-compiler-1.8.1.pom
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.839 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/avro/avro-compiler/1.8.1/avro-compiler-1.8.1.pom (5 KB
> at 150.5 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.844 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/slf4j/slf4j-api/1.7.7/slf4j-api-1.7.7.pom
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.870 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/slf4j/slf4j-api/1.7.7/slf4j-api-1.7.7.pom (3 KB at 97.3 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.872 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/slf4j/slf4j-parent/1.7.7/slf4j-parent-1.7.7.pom
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.900 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/slf4j/slf4j-parent/1.7.7/slf4j-parent-1.7.7.pom (12 KB at
> 415.3 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.904 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/joda-time/joda-time/2.7/joda-time-2.7.pom
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.936 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/joda-time/joda-time/2.7/joda-time-2.7.pom (28 KB at 900.8 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.939 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/slf4j/slf4j-simple/1.7.7/slf4j-simple-1.7.7.pom
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.967 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/slf4j/slf4j-simple/1.7.7/slf4j-simple-1.7.7.pom (2 KB at 51.3
> KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:38.989 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-api/2.0.10/maven-
> plugin-api-2.0.10.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.004 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-settings/2.0.10/maven-settings-2.0.10.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.016 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-profile/2.0.10/maven-profile-2.0.10.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.017 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-project/2.0.10/maven-project-2.0.10.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.017 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-model/2.0.10/maven-model-2.0.10.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.024 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-api/2.0.10/maven-
> plugin-api-2.0.10.jar (13 KB at 257.0 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.025 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-artifact-manager/2.0.10/maven-
> artifact-manager-2.0.10.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.040 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-settings/2.0.10/maven-settings-2.0.10.jar
> (50 KB at 1132.2 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.040 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-repository-metadata/2.0.10/
> maven-repository-metadata-2.0.10.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.046 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-profile/2.0.10/maven-profile-2.0.10.jar (37
> KB at 858.2 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.046 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-registry/2.0.10/maven-
> plugin-registry-2.0.10.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.055 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-artifact-manager/2.0.10/maven-
> artifact-manager-2.0.10.jar (57 KB at 1493.9 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.055 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-interpolation/1.1/
> plexus-interpolation-1.1.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.057 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-model/2.0.10/maven-model-2.0.10.jar (94 KB
> at 2236.6 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.057 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/1.5.5/plexus-utils-1.5.5.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.059 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-project/2.0.10/maven-project-2.0.10.jar
> (121 KB at 1583.0 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.059 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-artifact/2.0.10/maven-artifact-2.0.10.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.076 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-repository-metadata/2.0.10/
> maven-repository-metadata-2.0.10.jar (26 KB at 423.5 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.076 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-registry/2.0.10/maven-
> plugin-registry-2.0.10.jar (30 KB at 494.5 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.076 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/avro/avro-compiler/1.8.1/avro-compiler-1.8.1.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.076 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/xerial/snappy/snappy-java/1.1.1.3/snappy-java-1.1.1.3.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.082 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-interpolation/1.1/
> plexus-interpolation-1.1.jar (35 KB at 525.0 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.083 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/joda-time/joda-time/2.7/joda-time-2.7.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.094 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-artifact/2.0.10/maven-artifact-2.0.10.jar
> (88 KB at 1118.3 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.094 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/slf4j/slf4j-api/1.7.7/slf4j-api-1.7.7.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.109 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/1.5.5/plexus-utils-1.5.5.jar (246
> KB at 2667.2 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.109 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/slf4j/slf4j-simple/1.7.7/slf4j-simple-1.7.7.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.109 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/apache/avro/avro-compiler/1.8.1/avro-compiler-1.8.1.jar (80 KB
> at 866.0 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.124 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/slf4j/slf4j-api/1.7.7/slf4j-api-1.7.7.jar (29 KB at 264.5
> KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.137 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/slf4j/slf4j-simple/1.7.7/slf4j-simple-1.7.7.jar (11 KB at 86.2
> KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.164 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/xerial/snappy/snappy-java/1.1.1.3/snappy-java-1.1.1.3.jar (576
> KB at 3886.8 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:39.179 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/joda-time/joda-time/2.7/joda-time-2.7.jar (576 KB at 3530.5 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:41.161 [INFO]
> 2016-12-29T18:43:41.161 [INFO] --- maven-remote-resources-plugin:1.5:process
> (process-resource-bundles) @ beam-sdks-java-core ---
> 2016-12-29T18:43:41.295 [INFO] artifact io.netty:netty-codec-http2:
> checking for updates from central
> 2016-12-29T18:43:43.197 [INFO]
> 2016-12-29T18:43:43.197 [INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.7:resources
> (default-resources) @ beam-sdks-java-core ---
> 2016-12-29T18:43:43.198 [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered
> resources.
> 2016-12-29T18:43:43.198 [INFO] Copying 1 resource
> 2016-12-29T18:43:43.246 [INFO] Copying 3 resources
> 2016-12-29T18:43:43.298 [INFO]
> 2016-12-29T18:43:43.298 [INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.5.1:compile
> (default-compile) @ beam-sdks-java-core ---
> 2016-12-29T18:43:43.424 [INFO] Changes detected - recompiling the module!
> 2016-12-29T18:43:43.431 [INFO] Compiling 415 source files to <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Java_
> MavenInstall/ws/sdks/java/core/target/classes>
> 2016-12-29T18:43:58.010 [WARNING] bootstrap class path not set in
> conjunction with -source 1.7
> 2016-12-29T18:43:58.010 [INFO] <https://builds.apache.org/
> job/beam_PostCommit_Java_MavenInstall/ws/sdks/java/
> core/src/main/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/io/FileBasedSink.java>: Some input
> files use or override a deprecated API.
> 2016-12-29T18:43:58.010 [INFO] <https://builds.apache.org/
> job/beam_PostCommit_Java_MavenInstall/ws/sdks/java/
> core/src/main/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/io/FileBasedSink.java>: Recompile
> with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
> 2016-12-29T18:43:58.011 [INFO] <https://builds.apache.org/
> job/beam_PostCommit_Java_MavenInstall/ws/sdks/java/
> core/src/main/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/options/ValueProvider.java>: Some
> input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
> 2016-12-29T18:43:58.011 [INFO] <https://builds.apache.org/
> job/beam_PostCommit_Java_MavenInstall/ws/sdks/java/
> core/src/main/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/options/ValueProvider.java>:
> Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
> 2016-12-29T18:43:58.116 [INFO]
> 2016-12-29T18:43:58.116 [INFO] --- build-helper-maven-plugin:1.10:add-test-source
> (add-test-source) @ beam-sdks-java-core ---
> 2016-12-29T18:43:58.148 [INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/3.0.22/plexus-utils-3.0.22.jar
> 2016-12-29T18:43:58.191 [INFO] Downloaded: https://repo.maven.apache.org/
> maven2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/3.0.22/plexus-utils-3.0.22.jar
> (240 KB at 5561.8 KB/sec)
> 2016-12-29T18:43:58.303 [INFO] Test Source directory: <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Java_
> MavenInstall/ws/sdks/java/core/target/generated-test-sources/java> added.
> 2016-12-29T18:43:58.353 [INFO]
> 2016-12-29T18:43:58.353 [INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.7:testResources
> (default-testResources) @ beam-sdks-java-core ---
> 2016-12-29T18:43:58.355 [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered
> resources.
> 2016-12-29T18:43:58.355 [INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Java_
> MavenInstall/ws/sdks/java/core/src/test/resources>
> 2016-12-29T18:43:58.356 [INFO] Copying 3 resources
> 2016-12-29T18:43:58.407 [INFO]
> 2016-12-29T18:43:58.407 [INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.5.1:testCompile
> (default-testCompile) @ beam-sdks-java-core ---
> 2016-12-29T18:43:58.473 [INFO] Changes detected - recompiling the module!
> 2016-12-29T18:43:58.474 [INFO] Compiling 254 source files to <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Java_
> MavenInstall/ws/sdks/java/core/target/test-classes>
> 2016-12-29T18:44:06.428 [INFO] <https://builds.apache.org/
> job/beam_PostCommit_Java_MavenInstall/ws/sdks/java/
> core/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/io/FileBasedSourceTest.java>: Some
> input files use or override a deprecated API.
> 2016-12-29T18:44:06.428 [INFO] <https://builds.apache.org/
> job/beam_PostCommit_Java_MavenInstall/ws/sdks/java/
> core/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/io/FileBasedSourceTest.java>:
> Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
> 2016-12-29T18:44:06.428 [INFO] <https://builds.apache.org/
> job/beam_PostCommit_Java_MavenInstall/ws/sdks/java/
> core/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/coders/AvroCoderTest.java>: Some
> input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
> 2016-12-29T18:44:06.428 [INFO] <https://builds.apache.org/
> job/beam_PostCommit_Java_MavenInstall/ws/sdks/java/
> core/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/coders/AvroCoderTest.java>:
> Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
> 2016-12-29T18:44:06.556 [INFO]
> 2016-12-29T18:44:06.556 [INFO] --- maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.17:check
> (default) @ beam-sdks-java-core ---
> 2016-12-29T18:44:42.645 [INFO] Starting audit...
> [ERROR] <https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Java_
> MavenInstall/ws/sdks/java/core/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/options/
> ValueProviderTest.java>:29: Import java.util.List appears after other
> imports that it should precede [ImportOrder]
> Audit done.
> 2016-12-29T18:44:42.646 [INFO] There is 1 error reported by Checkstyle
> 6.19 with beam/checkstyle.xml ruleset.
> 2016-12-29T18:44:42.697 [ERROR] src/test/java/org/apache/beam/
> sdk/options/ValueProviderTest.java:[29] (imports) ImportOrder: Import
> java.util.List appears after other imports that it should precede
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> [JENKINS] Archiving disabled
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.035 [INFO] ------------------------------
> ------------------------------------------
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.035 [INFO] Reactor Summary:
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.035 [INFO]
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.035 [INFO] Apache Beam :: Parent
> .............................. SUCCESS [ 30.653 s]
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: SDKs :: Java :: Build Tools
> ......... SUCCESS [  4.494 s]
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: SDKs
> ................................ SUCCESS [  8.781 s]
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: SDKs :: Java
> ........................ SUCCESS [  2.628 s]
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: SDKs :: Java :: Core
> ................ FAILURE [01:10 min]
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: Runners
> ............................. SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: Runners :: Core Java
> ................ SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: Runners :: Direct Java
> .............. SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: Runners :: Google Cloud
> Dataflow .... SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: SDKs :: Java :: IO
> .................. SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: SDKs :: Java :: IO :: Google
> Cloud Platform SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: SDKs :: Java :: IO :: HDFS
> .......... SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: SDKs :: Java :: IO :: JMS
> ........... SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: SDKs :: Java :: IO :: Kafka
> ......... SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: SDKs :: Java :: IO ::
> Kinesis ....... SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: SDKs :: Java :: IO ::
> MongoDB ....... SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: SDKs :: Java :: IO :: JDBC
> .......... SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: SDKs :: Java :: IO :: MQTT
> .......... SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: SDKs :: Java :: Maven
> Archetypes .... SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: SDKs :: Java :: Maven
> Archetypes :: Starter SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: SDKs :: Java :: Maven
> Archetypes :: Examples SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: SDKs :: Java :: Maven
> Archetypes :: Examples - Java 8 SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: SDKs :: Java :: Extensions
> .......... SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: SDKs :: Java :: Extensions
> :: Join library SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: SDKs :: Java :: Extensions
> :: Sorter  SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: SDKs :: Java :: Java 8 Tests
> ........ SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: Runners :: Flink
> .................... SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: Runners :: Flink :: Core
> ............ SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: Runners :: Flink :: Examples
> ........ SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: Runners :: Spark
> .................... SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: Runners :: Apex
> ..................... SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: Examples
> ............................ SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: Examples :: Java
> .................... SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Apache Beam :: Examples :: Java 8
> .................. SKIPPED
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] ------------------------------
> ------------------------------------------
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] ------------------------------
> ------------------------------------------
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.036 [INFO] Total time: 02:09 min
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.037 [INFO] Finished at: 2016-12-29T18:44:50+00:00
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.995 [INFO] Final Memory: 92M/1478M
> 2016-12-29T18:44:50.995 [INFO] ------------------------------
> ------------------------------------------
> 2016-12-29T18:44:51.002 [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.17:check (default) on
> project beam-sdks-java-core: You have 1 Checkstyle violation. -> [Help 1]
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute
> goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.17:check
> (default) on project beam-sdks-java-core: You have 1 Checkstyle violation.
>         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(
> MojoExecutor.java:212)
>         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(
> MojoExecutor.java:153)
>         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(
> MojoExecutor.java:145)
>         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.
> buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:116)
>         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.
> buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:80)
>         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.
> SingleThreadedBuilder.build(SingleThreadedBuilder.java:51)
>         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.
> execute(LifecycleStarter.java:128)
>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:307)
>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:193)
>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:106)
>         at org.jvnet.hudson.maven3.launcher.Maven32Launcher.main(
> Maven32Launcher.java:132)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>         at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.
> launchStandard(Launcher.java:330)
>         at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.
> launch(Launcher.java:238)
>         at jenkins.maven3.agent.Maven32Main.launch(Maven32Main.java:186)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>         at hudson.maven.Maven3Builder.call(Maven3Builder.java:136)
>         at hudson.maven.Maven3Builder.call(Maven3Builder.java:71)
>         at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:153)
>         at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:50)
>         at hudson.remoting.Request$2.run(Request.java:332)
>         at hudson.remoting.InterceptingExecutorService$1.call(
> InterceptingExecutorService.java:68)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoFailureException: You have 1
> Checkstyle violation.
>         at org.apache.maven.plugin.checkstyle.
> CheckstyleViolationCheckMojo.execute(CheckstyleViolationCheckMojo.
> java:588)
>         at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(
> DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:134)
>         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(
> MojoExecutor.java:208)
>         ... 31 more
> 2016-12-29T18:44:51.021 [ERROR]
> 2016-12-29T18:44:51.021 [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable
> full debug logging.
> 2016-12-29T18:44:51.021 [ERROR]
> 2016-12-29T18:44:51.022 [ERROR] For more information about the errors and
> possible solutions, please read the following articles:
> 2016-12-29T18:44:51.022 [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/
> confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
> 2016-12-29T18:44:51.022 [ERROR]
> 2016-12-29T18:44:51.031 [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can
> resume the build with the command
> 2016-12-29T18:44:51.032 [ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :beam-sdks-java-core
> channel stopped
>

Mime
View raw message