batchee-user mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Question about entities in BatchEE
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 22:24:27 GMT
Indeed we should change this to java.util.Date.

Imo the format in the DB should not change. Can you plz create a jira issue for it?

txs and LieGrue,
strub

> Am 09.12.2015 um 21:48 schrieb Karl Kildén <karl.kilden@gmail.com>:
>
> Hello,
>
> JobExecutionEntity is afaik not a regal entity because it maps TemporalType to a java.sql.*
(Timestamp). I think java.sql.* was legal at one point in JPA but not anymore.

> The javadoc for Java EE 6 and Java EE 7 says this about TemporalType:  "Type used to
indicate a specific mapping of java.util.Date or java.util.Calendar."

> I tried a fancy scanning option from openejb that would hand the found entities to jpa
and suddenly eclipselink blew up because of that entity.