batchee-user mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE mem leak using batchee with JTA transactions
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 17:15:53 GMT
Hmm

for a batch this code doesnt mean anything - request scope. Did you hack
something around detaspike to make it working?

If this entity manager is used in an EJB this should be fine, if not then
you need to ensure transaction are handled as you expect - should be the
case with batchee but doesnt cost anything to validate it .

Finally do you use @Asynchronous in your code otherwise you shouldn't see it

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>