batchee-user mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: TomEE mem leak using batchee with JTA transactions
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 20:57:37 GMT
I don’t get those problems in batches. But I re-use all my backend services in my batches.
For me a batch is more or less just a different ‚client’.
I don’t care whether my CustomerStorageService gets called by JSF, JSP, Vaadin, @WebService
or a batch :)
But most of the time the entry point is JSF or some other frontend technology. And batch is
just a way to ’script’ this basically. (Ofc there are other kind of batches, but you get
the idea - it’s all about code reuse across different parts of the app).

LieGrue,
strub

> Am 05.03.2015 um 19:45 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>:
>
> hmm think I got the idea but this doesnt work neither since then you prevent several
features of JBatch to be used (split for instance) + not sure why you'd get lazy loading issue
since chunks are done in a snigle tx