batchee-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de.INVALID>
Subject Re: Shepherd Report
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 19:40:52 GMT
Hi Dave!

We were about to track the committers with LDAP. I think the last invited committer was Reinhard
Sandtner.
Not sure when this was though ;) There was some confusion about how to manage this best and
it seems that we better also track this on the status page.

And yes, we are preparing for a release.
I think we should even target graduation pretty soon.

LieGrue,
strub

> Am 02.08.2017 um 18:25 schrieb David Fisher <wave@apache.org>:
>
> Hi -
>
> I reviewed your podling and noted a few items.
>
> (1) team-list.html - this page shows no members or committers.
> (2) I checked private and it looks like the last committer/ppmc add was in Dec 2015.
> (3) User ML had questions from only one person at two different times in 2015. It seems
questions come to the dev list and JIRA.